Single and Multi-visit Root canal treatments
Retreatment of failed previous root canal treatments
Esthetic restorations (composites, crowns, veneers)
Dr. Reaba Rebecca Thomas is a graduate from CMC, Ludhiana and pursued her post graduation in Endodontics from the Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal. With over 9 years of experience, she is very passionate about restorative dentistry especially Endodontics. It is her belief that most teeth with a problem can be saved if a dentist is willing to try and a patient is willing to trust the dentist.
Dr. Reaba Rebecca Thomas is of the strong belief that patient anxiety is one of the chief deterrents for people delaying dental treatment and so she tries to make every patient comfortable and ease their anxiety by answering all the queries they may have. She has to her credit publications in indexed journals and is also a review board member of Acta Scientific Dental Sciences Journal. She believes in keeping updated about the latest trends in her specialty and believe in a holistic treatment approach for all her patients.
- MDS (Endodontics)
- PGCLD (Laser)
- Member of American Association of Endodontists
- Review Board Member of Acta Scientific Dental Sciences Journal
- Member of Indian Endodontic Society
- Member of Indian Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Acta Scientific Dental Sciences 2021,(ISSN: 2581-4893) Research Article Volume 5 Issue 2. Leave no Tooth Behind – A Retreatment Case Report
- Indian Journal of Applied Research 2016; 6(6):251-252. Silver Point Retreatment: Two Different Approaches – A Case Series
- Indian Journal of Applied Research 2015; 5(6):109-110.Comparative Evaluation of the Surface Microhardness of Demineralized Enamel After the Application of Three Remineralizing Dentrifices – an in-Vitro Study